vendor Pex Peppers

I've got nothing but good things to say about Pex and his products. I'd highly recommend him to everyone. All the talk lately on this site has been about bad customer service. Total opposite dealing with Pex. He was punctual and caring. And extremely generous. I ordered some of his jelly and he threw in extra goodies for me! Been eating on the brain strain jelly today and it's AWESOME.

rif79v.jpg

He sent scotch bonnet pepper and 7 pot pepper jelly that i have yet to try.

He sent me his Killer swarm sauce and while I haven't gotten to eat it on anything yet (I will at dinner later), I did get some on my finger to taste it and MAN it's hot. Not just really hot but also a bit of sweet from the honey and a good mix of tastes from different peppers. Awesome just like the jelly.

zlert3.jpg

I got everything reasonably quick considering it's this close to christmas. It was packaged very well to protect everything. Pex asked me if it had arrived almost every day so there is no denying he cared. Some other vendors could take note from him regarding customer service. He is truly THE MAN! You have a friend and repeat customer in me Pex.

He has more products than what his website says so PM him and see what he's got!

Link to his page here:
http://thehotpepper.com/user/4706-pexpeppers/

Link to his website:
http://www.pexpeppers.com/

Thanks a lot Pex! 

If you like pepper purees, ya gotta try PexPeppers sauces. 

Do not mistake Killer Swarm for a lesser sauce. 
It recently put me in panic mode. 

His customer service is top notch as well! 

Keep up the good work! 

I got my jellies and sauces from PexPeppers yesterday. Very well packaged, not a scratch on anything.

Great service and it was almost without problems ;).

Now I'm looking forward to tasting everything.

Thanks for the great deal. Looking forward to doing business again.

Ordered some of Pex's Killer Swarm sauce, and it came very fast. Opening the bottle up, I could immediately smell how awesome (and how hot) it was. A small dab on my finger was intensely hot for me, and it is no joke. Looking at the ingredients, it seems he and I are both advocates of the KISS rule.

Kudos on an awesome hot sauce.

Back