• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

...sigh...this is so sad...

I don't know, this might count as me reaching an all time low. I'm bored, have no real drive to do anything creative today and it's raining outside.

So, I'm off to go hang out at the local hot sauce shop and talk chilies and sample sauces. Wow, I am not going to a bar to drink even, just a hot sauce shop.... :shocked:

Sickmont said:
What? No beer? What the hell's the matter with you??

Okok, I'm going to the bar right now. Just had to print out directions. I'm going lal the way out to Willoughby Brewing cCompany for a pint or two. I feel like driving today.

Picked up some Death Rain Chips and Acid Rain sauce.

imaguitargod said:
Picked up some Death Rain Chips and Acid Rain sauce.

there you go, it's like a theme day...
i'm feeling kinda blah today too, it is raining here but i usually like the rain...oh well, i'll venture out into the world (see, you've motivated me to get off my butt too. no drinking tho, *pouts*...)

IGG...Sorry to hear that you had a bummer of a day
sad-smiley-067.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I slept all day, course, I am working tonight till 6 am...

Pepperfreak said:
IGG...Sorry to hear that you had a bummer of a day
sad-smiley-067.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I slept all day, course, I am working tonight till 6 am...
No problem. It happens from time to time...especially now that I'm in Cleveland.

I'm going to circuit bend some stuff, get drunk, crank the amp and kick out the jams tonight.

Back