I'm back

Hello Pepper lovers

My name is Fernando I am been member but took time off due to enlisting in the army and finally getting all my stuff to my duty station. I know there are some amazing growers and people here that I can not wait to communicate and learn from. I wish I could be able to grow here but I will live vicariously through others. Glad to be back. 

SocalChilehead said:
Hello Pepper lovers

My name is Fernando I am been member but took time off due to enlisting in the army and finally getting all my stuff to my duty station. I know there are some amazing growers and people here that I can not wait to communicate and learn from. I wish I could be able to grow here but I will live vicariously through others. Glad to be back. 
Hey Guy good to hear from you again how did the seeds i sent you do??

let me know

thanks your friend Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Joe I couldn't grow them because once I decided to enlist I didn't want to leave my family an extra task of taking of my things so I passed around plants minus the ones I had promised cmpman1974 not to pass around. The bad thing about those is that once I was set to ship out for basic they started to flower and my family couldn't take care of them so they died. I don't live in California anymore as my duty station is in Colorado I am going to see if they will allow me to grow at least one plant as I live on post. 

SocalChilehead said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Joe I couldn't grow them because once I decided to enlist I didn't want to leave my family an extra task of taking of my things so I passed around plants minus the ones I had promised cmpman1974 not to pass around. The bad thing about those is that once I was set to ship out for basic they started to flower and my family couldn't take care of them so they died. I don't live in California anymore as my duty station is in Colorado I am going to see if they will allow me to grow at least one plant as I live on post. 
understood and too bad they died

hope you will be allowed to have one plant

thanks your friend joe

:welcome:  back from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back