Some sweet seeds in this box. Tepin x lemon, a3wks, brazillian ghost, VV7 and more *closed*

I picked a special box for a friend and he's not getting back to me. I told him if I didn't hear from him I'm going to post this on here. So here it goes.. I have one sfrb that's packed to the hilt with goodies!

Starting top left to right..

Huge naga morich
Moa
Bohemian goat
Yellow brainstrain
Douglah
7 pot white
Brazillian ghost
Red seipa serpent
2 Moruga.. one is out of place in the pic
Not black naga (chris phillips)
2 chocolate scorpions
Infinity
2 VV7
the second moruga
Daisy cutter
2 yellow butch t
2 primo x (from the same plant my gnarly pods came from in the pod contest on fb)
3 primo
Naga morich
2 tepin x lemon drop f1
3 aji pineapple
2 aji lemon
Butch t
7Jpn x moruga f1
Red dog
Brazillian starfish
Tepin x lemon drop f2
8 inca red drops
3 goats weed (2 ripe and one black.. Some people like em black better)
And to sweeten the deal I threw in a large tepin x lemon f1 I was going to eat. It's the size of the f2 pictured and a a3w kracken scorpion off the mother plant. These are not pictured tho.

I'm asking 20 dollars paypal and I'll go mail it soon as I receive payment.

This would be an awesome box for newbies to pluck seeds from and get a chance to enjoy different flavors from around the world or a hard knock chilli head that wants some wicked pods! Either way first post gets it. good luck guys!

chsy83 said:
tempted . . .
I'll take em to the post office now! Lol, you can be chowing down by fri.
Nigel said:
Mike sent me the hottest pods I ate all last year. Twice. Amazing grower!!!
Thanks nigel! There will be plenty more where that came from!
maanmaan said:
Dam good assortment on this one Mike. If i didnt have pods coming out of my gils right now ,i would've been all over it.
I know the feeling!

smileyguy697 said:
I picked a special box for a friend and he's not getting back to me. I told him if I didn't hear from him I'm going to post this on here. So here it goes.. I have one sfrb that's packed to the hilt with goodies!

Peppers came in yesterday.  Thanks again smiles.  That's a whole lot of variety packed in that little box.
Untitled by physics202, on Flickr

Back