• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Big Red's Q&A Session Featuring HogLeg!

:rofl: I don't feel so dumb bout my drunk bastard questions. After hearing the others. :rofl: Pretty sure batwing is a new term, formerly known as the fleshkite for decades. OMG, I thought I was the only one that knew about baconsex :rofl:

Newsflash! we still think you're a weirdo. but in a good way. :P

hogleg said:
:rofl: I don't feel so dumb bout my drunk bastard questions. After hearing the others. :rofl: pretty sure batwing is a new term, formerly known as the fleshkite for decades. OMG, I thought I was the only one that knew about baconsex :rofl:

Newsflash! we still think you're a weirdo. but in a good way
Lmao. I never heard of the batwing before. Hey, you learn something new everyday. 

Best, fastest bass pedal I ever saw was a old Ludwig from the late fifties or early sixties. had the fabric linkage like firehose canvas.

Somebody got a haircut, somebody got a haircut....

Not the fro I was hoping for but pEpPeR lOvEr digs it so there ya go!

" have you ever stuck a vodka soaked tampon up your butt?" sorry Im from sweden....

Nice job dude! Im off to finish me some TNR JeRk SaUcE!!!!

Corn fields forever!

PrimeTime said:
Somebody got a haircut, somebody got a haircut....

Not the fro I was hoping for but pEpPeR lOvEr digs it so there ya go!

" have you ever stuck a vodka soaked tampon up your butt?" sorry Im from sweden....

Nice job dude! Im off to finish me some TNR JeRk SaUcE!!!!

Corn fields forever!
Thanks for watching man! I had fun with this video- some weird questions  

Back