• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Bought some seeds labeled "Trinidad Moruga Scorpion" Off amazon...

7UqORsY.jpg

Anyone have an idea on what it might be called? Do i need to post some more pics? Heres the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007E23NSS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got these when I was a total noob to the growing scene....But I just wanna know if they are going to be hotter than the average habanero.

Unfortunately, it looks like a habanero to me :(

OneHighJedi said:

Judy is the boss? Never heard that one..

And Cap - thanks for the reply man. Good thing it was only a $2 mistake.

No problem! I made the same mistake when I first started. What I thought were Butch T seeds ended up being De Arbol peppers..
And juanitos is right, Judy is awesome, and you can rest assured that the seeds she sells are actually true to type :)

I made the mistake as well. Fortunately, during an outbreak of bacterial leaf spot, 1 out of 4 habaneros showed absolutely no symptoms despite being in a terrarium with the ones that did. Fast forward two years, I have BLS-proof habaneros.

elcap1999 said:

No problem! I made the same mistake when I first started. What I thought were Butch T seeds ended up being De Arbol peppers..

And juanitos is right, Judy is awesome, and you can rest assured that the seeds she sells are actually true to type :)

Haha that must have been quite the heartbreak...I really was excited to grow a Moruga Scorpion. I watched this plant grow like a hawk, but it turned out to be just a big bush of disappointment....

I stil have no idea who judy is.

OneHighJedi said:

Haha that must have been quite the heartbreak...I really was excited to grow a Moruga Scorpion. I watched this plant grow like a hawk, but it turned out to be just a big bush of disappointment....

I stil have no idea who judy is.
yeah pepperlover.com she is best seed vendor imo
although others do have some varieties she doesn't, just view vendor vault forum before buying next time =]

Habanero for sure.

You can still use them for things!

I got my seeds from seedrack.com does anyone have any experience with them? Their seeds seem to have grown true so far. The plants look OK for being what they are.

Pour a little out for my man Ajijoe!  Great experience dealing with him.  Also great experiences with pepperlover, pexpeppers and fords fiery foods.  Take some time and read up some threads in the vendor vault - the reputable and good are easy to find there.  Dealt with a few members here via the forums ad section with good experiences too.  

edit: Seeds Direct strikes again (got me too).  Plants grew very well and yielded quite a few.....orange habs.  :)

Yea, figured id just blend them up with some culantro, garlic, carrots, and vinegar + salt.

Good thing I didn't give these out. I germinated like 10 of them and didn't really think I needed that much heat !

Definitely will check out those vendors, everyone. Come January, I'll be set !

Back