• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Seedrack.com Reviews

So I've ordered my seeds from Whatcom's seedrack.com. So far, all of my seeds have germinated and are doing fairly well. I've read some pretty negative reviews about how they don't answer their email, telephone, etc.

My first order didn't arrive and I called them. A man immediately answered the phone, sounded like a nice elderly man who apologized and sent out a new order free of charge, as expected. Seeds arrived that week really fast, and almost all of the seeds have germinated. The plants are outside doing fine.

Prices were a little expensive.

Many have complained when they order a Bhut Jolokia that it didn't grow true and instead turned out to be a weak red habanero. Since I heard all the heat was in the seeds, I decided to try a Bhut Jolokia seed. It was wicked. Not like any habanero seed I've tried before. Same exact thing with the Moruga Scorpion seeds. ONE SEED and I was on the verge of tears.

I'm kicking myself for not ordering from sources through THP. I will be making purchases for seeds either through trading or Judy from now on.

All I'm asking is for a review of anyone who has directly ordered from seedrack.com or know anyone that has, or anyone that can give me any sort of feedback. I'm kind of worried now.

well they said they would refund , replace seeds if it's a problem. that thread was in 2010 so i would hope they would have fixed whatever the problem was by now.... 

next year you'll know better. Red habs aren't bad you can still eat them make sauce / powder, i know it sucks tho.

Back