• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Wind damage (kinda) Is there hope?

If not, oh well. It's just a bell & I've got plenty of others.

High winds knocked over a few of my plants. One of them got pinched between 2 neighboring cups and got clipped.

Pic #1 - the plant in question used to look kinda like this one:
Image3.jpg

Pic #2 - it now looks like this:
Image2.jpg

That one lone leaf is a "baby" or "sprout" leaf.

Thanks

There's still hope as long as it's green. I would put under lights with just a bit of fertilizer and let it grow back. :)
I've learned my lesson, and now I germinate seeds outside, so they grow to be survivors. so they get the stem knocked out a couple times and lose a few leaves, but they grow to be though MFers. :D

Awww that stinks, sorry to hear of the damage. The pepper you have in question with one remaining leaf may still make it since it has one leaf on it, it'll just take awhile to recover. My dog ate one of my peppers and left only one leaf on it, it recovered fully in about 3 weeks and almost doubled in leave production..

Good luck!

Pepp3rFreak said:
Awww that stinks, sorry to hear of the damage. The pepper you have in question with one remaining leaf may still make it since it has one leaf on it, it'll just take awhile to recover. My dog ate one of my peppers and left only one leaf on it, it recovered fully in about 3 weeks and almost doubled in leave production..

Good luck!
I had a pygmy chile seriously damaged. branches were cut off, didn't have leafs left (not even one), but I took care of it and it grew back. :)

It will recover I had plant like that before it will take while but it recover if the trunk is green & healthy,mine recover from the last frost they did'n had no leafs but they are fine now with brand new growt of leafs & start growing up.

Back