wanted Looking for these Bhuts...

pepperlover doesnt have any of those, i wouldve ordered already! lol! but yeah im looking for those bhuts too. i may have the caramel bhut but it may have been crossed with a scorpion im not sure, when those dry ill send some out to you if you want:)! and if you happen to find anyone with those bhuts please PM me so i can arrange a trade or something with them!!:) thank you

Frankie Ruiz said:
pepperlover doesnt have any of those, i wouldve ordered already! lol! but yeah im looking for those bhuts too. i may have the caramel bhut but it may have been crossed with a scorpion im not sure, when those dry ill send some out to you if you want:)! and if you happen to find anyone with those bhuts please PM me so i can arrange a trade or something with them!! :) thank you
Caramel Bhut X Scorpion sounds pretty wicked :hell:

JoeFish said:
Looks like seeds will be hard to locate....  That sucks.

Most of this stuff is unstable anyway...
You can find Caramel Bhut on fatalii.net or from Hippy Seeds, for Mustard try contacting THP member AjiJoe (the creator) or meatfreak (tasty-peppers.nl).
You can easily find many other bhuts/nagas that are worth growing IMHO.

Good luck

Datil

romy6 said:
YUP GOT UM FROM ME lol

as for mine i have to wait there very slow in ripening,i would say sometime after september i think they will be ready
Nigel did an awesome review on it on here with a link to youtube you should check it out if you havent seen it
thanks your friend Joe

i would suggest buying them from ajijoe come fall... if u just buy the mustard bhut from tasty-peppers, it comes out to $10.03 after shipping for 10 seeds. Joe... i cant lie i caved and bought them LMAO

Datil said:

Most of this stuff is unstable anyway...
You can find Caramel Bhut on fatalii.net or from Hippy Seeds, for Mustard try contacting THP member AjiJoe (the creator) or meatfreak (tasty-peppers.nl).
You can easily find many other bhuts/nagas that are worth growing IMHO.

Good luck

Datil

Thanks Datil. 

I am putting together a list for next year, this season I will have red,yellow,peach.  When they ripen.

Also the Jay Red Ghost Scorpion.

JoeFish said:
Thanks Datil. 

I am putting together a list for next year, this season I will have red,yellow,peach.  When they ripen.

Also the Jay Red Ghost Scorpion.
hm i need some jays red ghost scorpion, wanna trade?

Frankie Ruiz said:
hm i need some jays red ghost scorpion, wanna trade?

Im down let me get some ripe pods off and I will just send you a pod.  There is a possibility of a cross so if you don't want a pod I will have to see if I have any seeds left.

Back