• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First little green pubes

I finally grew my first pube of the year. Mind out of the gutter:lol: I've found that the C. pubescens' seem to fruit best in the spring and fall and they don't seem to like full sun but they love filtered light. This is my turbo pube

imaguitargod said:
Oh ya, with that costume, you'd have to wax.

this is what i'm saying, and all i know is that there's no love lost for my waxer in the middle of a session... then again she is more sedate than her cousin...

alright alright, i abandon my current stream of thought. i'll admit i sometimes have trouble with that filter you're supposed to have in your head that tells you what you should say and what you should keep to yourself...

POTAWIE said:
I'll take the Chewbacca defence on this one:lol:
You're going to rip someone's arms out of their sockets?!?!

Omri said:
Am I the only one who thinks this conversation got a bit weird?
Nope, this is more normal than anything I usually think about...

GrumpyBear said:
i'll admit i sometimes have trouble with that filter you're supposed to have in your head that tells you what you should say and what you should keep to yourself...
My filter got clogged up years ago....

Potawie
I had Ultra pube (PI585261) lost from last frost I will try next year again those pods should be very hot.

GrumpyBear said:
i'll admit i sometimes have trouble with that filter you're supposed to have in your head that tells you what you should say and what you should keep to yourself...

imaguitargod said:
My filter got clogged up years ago....

What filter? There's a filter?!??

Trying to get back on the subject, this a manzano (cap pubescens) on 24 May outside in dirt......

IMG_3637.jpg

Back