• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My Solar Dehydrator Home Made

adyzyheq.jpg
azagabub.jpg
u8aqapyz.jpg
busumudu.jpg
huqama9a.jpg
nu3ypyju.jpg
pa2e7e7e.jpg
9y8uqu3u.jpg
2a4e6ave.jpg
uhu4uju8.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/27/5une6yse.jpg

that remains is to prove it!
:wink:

http://www.facebook.com/Chili.Riot

Very nice.   the possibilities are endless!      Wire racks and I could see about 50 lbs of venison jerky getting Happy on that rig. 

D
Hey, l'ho visto questo a peperonciniamoci.it ! Well done great job;)
grazie rory!
Che ci giri su peperonciniamoci?
:D:D:D

grazie rory!
Che ci giri su peperonciniamoci?
:D:D:D

Its boring, The Hot Pepper is the best!!! :) "roryzx" in peperonciniamoci, are you in Italy ?
Its boring, The Hot Pepper is the best!!! :) "roryzx" in peperonciniamoci, are you in Italy ?

Ho sbagliato, l' uso "rory" anche!!

Mine is easier... I spread several paper towels across the back window of my car and spread them on the towels. Since I live in the SE, it sure gets warm in there! Only problem with this method is the smell of the inside of my car now!!! LOL

That's awesome. I'm currently learning the basics of welding and this is making me want to try my hand at one with a metal frame. It'll be a bit before I can do that though... :rolleyes: But I guess that's how it goes when learning a craft. ;)

That's awesome. I'm currently learning the basics of welding and this is making me want to try my hand at one with a metal frame. It'll be a bit before I can do that though... :rolleyes: But I guess that's how it goes when learning a craft. ;)
metal will certainly more functional, will increase the temperature and lower the drying time. I would have done even if the material did not cost as gold!

Yeah, the metal from the shop I'm learning is scrap metal so it wouldn't cost as much as usual... Now you've really got me thinking. If I do it later on I will definitely post it here! But congrats on your great build!

Back