Pick Yer Pod (Bubblegum 7 Pot)

10+ seeds from true Bubblegum 7 Pot pods.

These are my first three pods from my best BBG7 plant. I have selected seeds from each of these three pods. You get to pick which pod you want your seeds to come from.

$4.20 for 10+ seeds.
PM me for PayPal info and/or questions and let me know if you want seeds from pod 1, 2 or 3. 
Free Shipping

Pod #1 has been SOLD!

Pod1_zps65ebcdf2.jpg

************************************************************************************************************
Pod 2 has been SOLD.

Pod2_zpsa5e12004.jpg

#########################################################################

Pod 3
SOLD!!
Pod3_zps2dbbe925.jpg

Separated seeds
seeds1-3_zps9189a226.jpg

Are the seeds isolated? If not, might be better to throw a few in from each pod in case one or two out of the three crossed. Seeds from pods self-pollinated from the same plant will have the same genes regardless of the appearance of the particular fruit.

Dave,

$4.20 ???Haha, there's a theme here.  

You're right about the Chocolate cherry tomatoes... great tasting.  Our favorite. Thanks again for the seeds.

Sy

Got my seeds and sample thanks Ocho Cinco they are going in soil this weekend
And just noticed a little something extra?
7pot douglah billy boy yellow

These pods look fantastic! I just placed my order. Even more excited after seeing Smitty's post. I didn't think the sample piece was gonna be that big. I can't wait!

I received pod #1 a few days ago. The sample was the entire pod... awesome! Very nice looking pod. Thanks Ocho Cinco. Looking forward to growing these out next year.

Here are a few more pods to chose from. Choose a number from the bottom pic.
10+ seeds for $4.20
Free Shipping

PodfromBubblegum3_zpse50eccca.jpg

PodfromBubblegum2_zpsa3d45ed6.jpg

Pod #4 is SOLD!!

Pod #2 SOLD!!

Pod #1 SOLD!!

Pods #3 & #5 Pending......

I hope pod 2 is mine. The precious. Pretty pretty precious! Let me know if you don't get the mail from me.

Thanks!

Orekoc

Back