• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

growing question

So I'm new to growing peppers indoors but I want to try it and I'm just trying to get a feel how this set up is going to work it is two 32 watt cool white shop lights a 900 lumens cfl and a full spectrum sun bulb for aquarium.the whole thing is has walls of aluminum foil to reflect the light. I know its not very professional but it was the best I could do the two peppers are hot Portugal and orange habaneros.

hi and welcome, I'm not a pro either but i think that's only enough light just to get them started, if you go to  a hydro store they can hook you up with everything you need, for reflection try using mylar, good luck with you're plants :) let us know how it goes.

The two peppers are already mature with peppers and flowers. I grew them outdoors but want to continue growing them indoors thru out the winter.

ur putting them inside this early? i would put them outside until danger of frost man... not only is it free... the sun is the best source of light you can give a plant... and your set up will keep your plants alive throughout the winter, but it wont let them get bigger and flower and produce more pods. thats just my opinion. im no pro either

Back