vendor Jaunitos Peppers

Ordered on Wednesday and recieved SFRB from Jaunitos Peppers on Friday. Included in box
2 - Carolina Reaper
5 - Moruga Scorpion
4 - Chocolate Habanero
6 - Habanero paper lantern
2 - Brazilian Starfish---FREEBIES
and a handfull - White Bullet Habanero
A+ on customer service, new website is easy to navigate, and all pods arrived in excellent condition. Great selection of heat and flavor in this box. Very happy with service. FREE SHIPPING and fast delivery. Dug into the bullet habs right away and man them things pack a punch. Sauces are in my future! Thanks!

20140725_171712.jpg

I ordered a small little pack of peppers at a fantastically reasonable price... what i got was a TON of extras:

DSF0234-01.jpg

Top row left to right:
A TON of Cayenne?, Chocolate Habanero, Carolina Reapers?, Paper Lantern Habanero?

Bottom row left to right:
White habaneros, Red Jalapenos, Aji Brazilian Starfish, Prik Chi Faa? 

Then just for pure awesomeness, he tossed in a packet of some amazingly smoky roasted moruga scorpion powder and some seeds for next year :)

I mean, this was an incredible surprise, thank you so much!

btw, i have been munching on those white bullet habs all night... they are super tasty and have a pretty decent kick to them. Definitely a perfect little fire bomb for cooking with.

boostdemon said:
I ordered a small little pack of peppers at a fantastically reasonable price... what i got was a TON of extras:

DSF0234-01.jpg

Top row left to right:
A TON of Cayenne?, Chocolate Habanero, Carolina Reapers?, Paper Lantern Habanero?

Bottom row left to right:
White habaneros, Red Jalapenos, Aji Brazilian Starfish, Prik Chi Faa? 

Then just for pure awesomeness, he tossed in a packet of some amazingly smoky roasted moruga scorpion powder and some seeds for next year :)

I mean, this was an incredible surprise, thank you so much!

btw, i have been munching on those white bullet habs all night... they are super tasty and have a pretty decent kick to them. Definitely a perfect little fire bomb for cooking with.
Indeed those are little fire bombs lol. I ate one and was surprised by the heat as It caught me off guard.

And another box of peppers exactly the same as the others.  I've got a lot of seeding to do tonight.  Fortunately those white bullet habs are loaded with seeds because I'm going to plant the heck out of those things next year, they are tasty and perfect for peach jam.  Next round of jam wont have 13 of them in it with 2 cups of peaches, little hot for the non pepper people.

20140820_1901521_zps9f8a524c.jpg

Ordered Sunday,  8-17-14 and box received today, 8-20-14.

Everything is super nice in this box, I am really happy with what I received.

983762_10203537740755726_1371016635044628223_n.jpg

The box for sale on the Juanitos site included some Moruga Scorpions, but I have plenty of those sitting in my fridge, so I asked to have those substituted for another pepper.  Juanitos threw in some extra Choc Habs, which is totally awesome, because I love all types of Habaneros.  Also included was some free Choc Hab seeds and some Paper Lantern seeds!  Cool!

The SFRB was so stuffed, I couldn't close it again once I opened it.  For $14, I feel I got more than my money's worth!

The Reapers look good!

1908412_10203537753276039_5071046960696754524_n.jpg

Overall I couldn't be happier with the product I got.  Communication from beginning to end was very fast.  I will be purchasing from Juanitos again!

One last pic of the best looking Reaper in the box.

10354158_10203537748995932_3692237321775799940_n.jpg

I had a good experience with Juanitos Peppers. I asked for a box of Kung Pao peppers that he had available. When I received them, I realized that they were in fact not Kung Pao, which is distinctive in flavor. Needless to say I was quite disappointed, as I was not interested in regular cayennes. When I mentioned this to him, he mentioned that he received seeds from a vendor that was labeled as Kung Pao, and so he must have been given something else. Well he did the right thing and actually refunded my total cost! Now that is customer service to own up to the mistake even if its a seed vendors fault. The peppers did look nice, but they lacked the flavor I love from the real ones, so I decided to dehydrate them and turn them into powder. When I tasted the powder, it was like a night and day difference between the fresh, and the powder. The powder had a nice sweet taste to it, and I was impressed with it. So I felt bad, because even though I did not get what I paid for, they turned out to be quite good when used correctly. So I offered to pay him for them, and he actually declined it! He just said "buy another box from me in the future" What a great deal, and excellent customer service! I definitely recommend Juanitos Peppers. Great peppers, and even greater customer service. 

Orekoc said:
AaronTT, isn't it sad that it is news when  a seller does the right thing? And there seems to be so many sellers here, who do the right thing without being asked. I am amazed.
Very true. It seems in this age there is a lack of personal responsibility. Every blames everyone else, instead of owning up to their mistakes. You see this on television as well.      

Recently got a box of choc habs with some white bullet habs from Juanitos.  Very pleased with the quality and heft of the pods - and they're already all into a ferment batch!

He even threw in some dried Paper Lantern pods and Moruga Scorp flakes as well; so I'm a very happy customer!

James N

When I saw juanitos post an opportunity to be a test run for a live plant mfrb I got in on it. Had great communication throughout, and had a tracking number sent almost as soon as he'd sent the box. Got home from work yesterday to find a box waiting for me at my doorstep, and upon opening it found 4 plants that were nice and healthy looking considering the trip they'd had. If my own seed starting attempts fail this year, I'll have no hesitation ordering plants from juanitos next spring.
20141122_144347.jpg

Back