• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

15,000 posts. Jay finally makes a number higher than his daily calorie intake!

Well done you drunk bum. From now on you shall be referred to as the IRON DOME.

Why I hear you ask? Because you fend off warning points like Israel fends off Hamas rockets!

Please boss give the Dome a point, his life will be incomplete without it.

Love you my princess, I know you are asleep now but I will be asleep soon as well. See you in my dreams big boy. <3

Hahaha!!!  I was running from the Gustopo the last ten posts too!  Thanks guys.  It has been a lot of fun.  What I remember of it...

JayT said:
Hahaha!!!  I was running from the Gustopo the last ten posts too!  Thanks guys.  It has been a lot of fun.  What I remember of it...
How IS that noggin of yours today Domey? Somethin' is telling me you could use a few Berocca's...

I was a little foggy this morning, but I have been fine since.  I am having a beer right now.  Cheers!

millworkman said:
WTH just happened in this thread?  Pippy showed up?
We may have just experienced a technical difficulty, no wait that it yet to come with MoyBoy's presence!
JayT said:
I was a little foggy this morning, but I have been fine since.  I am having a beer right now.  Cheers!
Foggy? That brain of your's would have been pea and ham soup!

Let's see what kind of mischief I can get into tonight!
I blame all of last night on you, AJ, and Pippy showing up in chat.  That much awesomeness in there at the same time knocked the Earth off its axis or something like that.

I think the boss is still mad at me...

Not sure if I can make it . . . but, if you PM your address I'll be more than happy to send a few goodies your way!

I appreciate your generosity as always, but you have sent me enough.  I absolutely love your wares.  Share some with some newb and tell them it is from me.  If I do have a party though, you are coming!

Back