FS: ES330 and Pro650 Lumigrow LED fixtures

I hope this is the right forum.

You can research the specs, and they're not hype.  

The es330 has about 6 months of time on it.  I've had it for about 2 years and its shelved.  The controls are a little touchy/sensitive when dialing in red/blue settings, otherwise it runs just fine and everything works.  Its still listing for a grand.  $600 + ship/fees.  It will come with hangers and a 16 or 14awg power cable and you're ready to rock.

The pro650 has less than 4 months on it.  I've had it since January this year.  Now this light is something else.  I think you could get a tan under it.  Everything works perfectly.  Comes with hangers and a 14awg power cable.  I've seen it pull 8+ amps.  $1000 +ship/fees.

I really hate to part with them, but they're not getting used and I'm looking to fund a different project.  Both are excellent devices.  I probably never needed to buy the pro650, but I wanted to see what it was all about.   I would rather deal with somebody directly and close to home in central NC instead of shipping but perhaps we can work something out paypal-wise. Both combined can be had for an even better deal.  I know the pro650 has warranty and I think the es330 is still under the Lumigrow 5 year coverage for another 2 or 3.

Anyway.  MSG me if interested.  I can provide a demo video or whatnot to ensure all functionality.

Thanks
Jeremy

Lots of views and barely one interest.  Is there any way short of creepycraigslist to sell these things? Its a shame they're not getting any use and I'm starting to think that the market might be the Denver classifieds...lol.  They still work great and have years of constant running life left. 

I will sell them together for 1500 and I'll eat the shipping costs.  I get a decent discount from my employer anyway.  You cant get a new pro650 for that much and this one is practically brand new.

MHz

Back