• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Mile 9 Products and Johnson Berry Farm

I was in Seattle a couple weeks ago and discovered a few local chile products I wanted to share.  Bite of Seattle was going on the day we arrived and I discovered this little hot sauce stand carrying Smokey Jal hot sauce (Mile 9 Products).  It is very good and if you have a chance to place an order you won't be disappointed.

I also found a jar of ghost and scorpion pepper jelly at Pikes Place from Johnson Berry Farm.  Wow.  This stuff is great. Very hot for a jelly but has great flavor that comes in waves.  Smokey up front then the heat moves from mouth to throat. 

I just wanted to share these two products I found and wonder if anyone else has encountered them and what they thought.

Ken

2014-08-03 15.43.38.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Ken.  I've not been aware of those product.  Mile9Products is just down the road from us along the Columbia River near Entiat.  I should give them a shout out and invite.

Edit-Just sent a contact.
I'm gonna keep an eye out for the sauce.  We should be going to Wenatchee in the next week or so, hopefully one of the fruit stands along the way will carry it.  Lone Pine Fruit Stand is very near them and they carry several local sauces. 

Thanks Ken. Just checked them out. They have some great products. 14 different pepper based jams, 16 non pepper jams, and 3 spreads. I liked there recipes as well. Spicy Thai Peanut Butter Cookies sound good.

Thanks for sharing.

Back