hello new here

Hi all. glad i found this forum, looks great so far. i've recently (past couple years) taken up a liking of hot peppers. im proud to say that just last week i mustered up enough gut to try the "nuclear wing challenge" at a beef o bradys here in savannah ga. i completed the 20 wings in just under 20 minutes. got a free t-shirt and a pic on the "wall of flame"

for some time ive been wanting to have a garden especially peppers but for the past year ive lived in an apartment with a balcony that is near-completely shaded, so i haven't had much luck growing. past couple weeks ive been researching into indoor growing and have been lurking around the nets mj forums, they are a crowd knowledgeable on indoor growing. hopefully here i'll find some more plant-based knowledge on getting started growing some good peppers indoors.

Welcome to this great forum, you might wan't to consider hydro growing, you don't need much space to grow a few plants.

Greetings from Defcon HQ...

If you like hot wings, come to Jungle Jims in Fairfield, OH. We will be holding the 2nd Annual Weekend of Fire Deathmatch. And yeah, there is a HUGE trophy!

Hey streetbmx and thomasz you`ll like it here.Welcome from Virgina.These people will get you growing in no time.

Back