• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who Is Judy?

Please forgive my ignorance on this. VERY new to gardening and very very new to growing superhot peppers. First year growing, we have carolina reapers, trinidad scorpions, and 7 pot browns... Read lots of forums and try to learn all I can, and no matter the topic, Judy comes into the conversation.. Apparently Judy is the cats ass and grows EVERYTHING. Just curious if judy has a website for future seed purchases or if Judy is just a fellow grower

LordHill said:
Please forgive my ignorance on this. VERY new to gardening and very very new to growing superhot peppers. First year growing, we have carolina reapers, trinidad scorpions, and 7 pot browns... Read lots of forums and try to learn all I can, and no matter the topic, Judy comes into the conversation.. Apparently Judy is the cats ass and grows EVERYTHING. Just curious if judy has a website for future seed purchases or if Judy is just a fellow grower

She is pepperlover, member of THP. www.pepperlover.com

Peace,
Teurf

Excellent.. Thank You.. Are there any sellers we should avoid? In my experience with new hobbies avoiding bad situations is equally as important as finding good ones

www.pepperlover.com use her you will not be upset

LordHill said:
Excellent.. Thank You.. Are there any sellers we should avoid? In my experience with new hobbies avoiding bad situations is equally as important as finding good ones

pepperoe anyone one ebay or amazon

LordHill said:
most of them have been removed from this site,  always research the place on this site before you purchase anything. and definitely as swartmamba said, stay away from pepperjoe, amazon and ebay 

geeme said:
Judy is one of several growers/sellers on this site. There are several very reliable growers/sellers in addition to her. Cross Country Nurseries has a solid rep here, as does Sicman's Peppers and Powders, amongst others. Don't limit your self to just one, as no one can grow/sell everything.
+1  dont forget truenorthreptiles and eclcap1999.  there are a lot of great vendors on here

Amazon and ebay make sense.. good to know about pepper joe, i have seen alot of negative things on that fella.. friend of mine sent me seeds for about a dozen different superhots so i shouldnt need anything for a while.. unless of course i can talk the little woman into a second garden

Judy & sicman are awesome! And yes, do stay away from Baker's, Amazon and eBay... been burned by all 3

Back