• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your Bucket List (whats on it)

Obviously, most everyone on this forum has some some connection or interest in hot peppers.
But, there may be other interests we share that are yet unknown simply because when here, we discus peppers. A bucket list, or the items that are encompassed by it are generally reserved for the most favored of our interests or those that could be elevated to a higher degree  or appreciation.

Here is one of mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXAjCWNpO3A

So, whats in your bucket?

One thing on my bucket list is to fly first class to Europe.

i would love to rebuild a 1932 ford coupe and drive it at least once with my father before he dies.

paragliding

and this. omg this would be awesome,   winged suit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N9t5qOSzCU

edit: also finish my 1984 2 door oldsmobile cutlass supreme before my dad goes and let him drive the shit out of it. he had one when i was a kid and he loved it, sadly it caught fire and we lost it. it was his favorite car after the 32 ford coupe his dad owned.

sreinhard88 said:
I want to be in a war movie.  I don't necessarily have to be one of the main guys, maybe a prominent extra or something.  It doesn't necessarily matter which war/era either, although WWII would be my first choice.

My extra movie debut will be in the upcoming Crimson Peak http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2554274/

I'll be the blonde bearded dude in the ballroom scene. No lines, but I'm in there! Heh, fun fact, I stepped on and ripped Jessica Chastains dress (not badly) between takes. A very cool experience and super stoked to see myself on the big screen.

Got the gig by responding to an ad on CraigsList looking for dudes with beards. Scored around $600 for 3 LONG days filming.

It's an easy tick off the list if you keep your eye out for it!

AaronRiot said:

My extra movie debut will be in the upcoming Crimson Peak http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2554274/

I'll be the blonde bearded dude in the ballroom scene. No lines, but I'm in there! Heh, fun fact, I stepped on and ripped Jessica Chastains dress (not badly) between takes. A very cool experience and super stoked to see myself on the big screen.

Got the gig by responding to an ad on CraigsList looking for dudes with beards. Scored around $600 for 3 LONG days filming.

Cool beans!

magicpepper said:

and this. omg this would be awesome,   winged suit

This is exceptionally awesome. I think you'll need a lot of hours skydiving to move up to it, kinda like jumping with a board, but man, epic to say the least. I'd love to do it. Skydived tandem and even that was out of this world.

Heh…. I don't know if this really qualifies as a "bucket list" item, but it's something I happened to mention to my son earlier today: to go snowshoeing. 

You might raise an eyebrow at that, especially given that I live in "snow country." However, when I mentioned it to my son, he gave me a quizzical look and asked if I was nuts, because I have Raynaud's - me and cold is not a good combo most of the time. Heck, it doesn't even have to be snow-cold - just carrying a gallon of milk from the dairy section of the grocery store to the checkout can be enough. I like to think that the level of physical exertion reached while snowshoeing might be enough for it not to be a potential problem, but I haven't had a chance to test that theory just yet. This winter may be the time!

AaronRiot said:

That's awesome man!  I'll have to go browse craigslist for ads for WWII movie extras lol!

AaronRiot said:
…. for 3 LONG days filming.

Ugh - tell me about it. I did a leg-model gig once - hours and hours for a scene that only lasted maybe 20 seconds in the final film. All I did was walk across a room, over and over again, while the "real" actors got their sh*t together. No thanks.

geeme said:
 because I have Raynaud's - me and cold is not a good combo most of the time. Heck, it doesn't even have to be snow-
That must be what my wifey has cause  the Dairy isle is like the Rapture to her.

Finish my custom build 122CI Honda VTX and drag a HD V-ROD on a 1320
Then strap the spool set up I have from a cratered Busa and rock YouTube with "Schooling" vids from a lowly 2009 Honda
For now,love the wife and grandkids and let the dreams come if they will

Back