CLOSED 2 Mixed SFRB's - 12 Varities

Have 2 mixed boxes ready to go. Pic shows varieties and will be topped off with additional peppers as room allows. Labeled for convenience. $15 via Paypal.
SyD4pC2.jpg

Box includes: Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion, Kraken Scorpion, Sweet Scorpion (2 phenos), Yellow + Red Brain Strain, Yellow Fatalii, Not Red Fatalii, Reapers, Habanero Francescia, Wenk's Superhot, Fish, Thai Giant.

Got my box today and I have to say its probably the best box I've ever ordered :) Will unpack it in my glog here in a few minutes.

He messaged me asking if he could delay shipping by 24 hrs because of some important fatherly (and hot sauce) duties. He said I can get it out today, but if you'll be alright with waiting till tomorrow I'll make it worth your while.

Got home from seminary today to find a MFRB on my doorstep full of peppers, 3 hot sauces, what looks like jelly, and a spicy mustard. Absolutely thrilled with what was sent and highly recommend this man and his peppers to anyone who thinks they may want to buy some of his pods in the future. It was definitely worth my while :)

Back