• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Decisions to be MADE!!!

OK!!

So this upcoming year I only have room for roughly 36 plants.

I could increase this to about 50, but I would be really stretching it and I don't have that much room to grow outdoors either.

I live in an apartment so I only have oh so much space without having the neighbors complain.

So THP friends!!! I have provided a picture of my seed list and would like to know what you would grow out of these.

Feel free to pick out a few and if I get a good harvest I'll send out seeds!!

8oeuR6v.jpg

Bahamian goat, bishops hat and brazilian starfish would be definites for me. Crazy good flavour. Jalapeños are a must have, chocolate scorpions in my experience are very prolific, 7 pot Primo is tasty and hot as hell.

Holy seed list Batman!

I would go with:
7 Pot Bubblegum
Atomic Starfish
Bahamian Goat
Black Jalapeno
Brain Strain
Carolina Reaper
Chipotle Jalapeno
Datil
Fatalii gourmet jigsaw
Galapagonoense
Hot Apple
Infinity
King of the North
Red Fatalii

Have to do BBG7...
And I would say you should grow fatalli, galapagoense, jay's peach, peach bhut, and whatever else you want. I agree with pretty much all of the above too^^^ can't go wrong, really.

Brazilian star fish, all aji, fatalli, jays peach,habenero, jalapeno, chocolate scorpion, reaper.

That gives you great taste and some heat.

I like them all, but i would start with the milder ones like the Heavyweight Bell as I like big stuffed Bell peppers. The Brazilian starfish is great to pickle and chopped up and added to tocos for the kids, gotta start while they're young. The Rams Horn is great grilled with any kind of meat. another very mild one that my Grand daughters like is the Bishop hat AKA Orchid pepper. I really like it pickled for my Burgers. and for a really big sweet pepper I would use the Giant Aconcagua great all around sweet pepper.

Moving on for something really hot,  7 Pot Bubblegum, 7 Pot Jonah and  Infinity, 7pod Primo and Primo X TS Butch T. a little something to compare 7 Pod Yellow, Yellow Brain Strain, Yellow moruga, C. Reaper, Sunrise Scorpion X TS Butch T. and Butch T. X 7 pod Douglah.

For something interesting to look at there is the Yaki Blue, The galapagoense is both interesting and rare. and a good snacker that just about everyone grows is the jalapeno I grow three types the big jumbo and Biker Billy's and for the kids and older crowd, the Tam Jalapeno.

Jala, Datil, Choco Hab, Peach Bhut, Brain Strain / Primo, Kaleidoscope, Thai Sun for a good range of heat/flavors.
Add a couple Naga/Bhut and a Chiltepin to make me happy ;)

Happy growing

Datil

Thank you all for the input! I'll definitely limit it down and from what I'm hearing it's best to get a variety of heat and flavors in.

BTW, I was greatly blessed this past weekend. I was out hunting for media amendments. I ended up finding some 20lb worm castings bags, cotton burr compost, and organic humus all for really good prices. Also at one of the nurseries I went to I asked if they had any 3 gallon grower pots for sale. The guy gave me them. 52 pots for free!!!

Back