• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Cross Talk

what odd crosses do you have? 

I have no idea where I acquired some of these. (more to come as they ripen)

Jays PGS x Primo 7

RgkjWJT.jpg

7cLuXtU.jpg

SB7J F5

ihUUnB6.jpg

Aahh very nice that first one looks like something I dug out of a old rotted log and eat its wiggling butt, while on survival and surveillance training years ago. The SB7J is looking its best at being a bad boy to munch on. very nice The only one that I can know for sure is Chris's Chocolate Bhut X yellow 7pod now at F8 Chocolate trait, is still just as mean as it ever was.
I know there must be some others hiding and some have yet to be mature enough to set pods they will need to hurry up as fall is approaching and I'll be digging their sorry butts up and shoving their feet in too tight shoes for the winter.

Mr. Hill said:
I have this one growing it's seed came from a Yellow moruga, so can only think it's a Yellow moruga X ghost.  If I can get more peppers growing pods I might have more crosses. 

thats so badass lookin!

They Might be crosses again this year as the hot peppers are all planted together!!  but I am sure I will have seeds out of the pods on her!! :)  

PexPeppers said:
heres a Jonah x Brainstrain (dont even think about asking for seeds for this one)

b1WI2Cx.jpg

6Cl1Atv.jpg

Bubblegum 7

wuOkisU.jpg

Douglah x Choco Hab

eKZ9uxt.jpg

1QgADhw.jpg

Well if you wont shear why should I lol  Not that I want any anyhow. :P There will be so many new Super hot crosses that no one could keep up. :)

Here is two more pods off the same plant and a new pic of the first one.
wV8eqb8.jpg

BSKo1Tw.jpg

Here is one that I think might be a cross too as it doesn't look like the others two plants that have pods, Peach TS.???

ODrsUpo.jpg

I had one of my do para plants come out with very flavourful red pods. Larger, slightly elongated, not overly hot. Produced early, fast, and prolifically like the CDP. Will post pics when I'm home, I'm quite pleased with it. Just missing that juicy pop of the smaller podded true strain.

Also have naga/Bhut shaped pods growing on one of my burgundy 7s! Stoked to seeand taste the finished product -- pods are mature but still green. Lucky I even kept it as it was overflow and I ended up cramming it into a small pot with 3 others I just couldn't throw away.

Back