Hi there, new sauce on the market!

Hey guys,
I’d like to take this time to introduce myself and my now operating business, Cajun Heat®.

My name is Clement and I am Cajun born and bred (New Orleans). I am now selling my hot sauce (Liquid Napalm) and spice (Voodoo Ash) through my website www.cajunheat.com. My sauce is a Cajun flavored, habenero-based sauce. It’s full of flavor with just the right amount of heat. My spice is my own blend that many have come to enjoy.

I’ve been making this sauce/spice for my family and friends for a few years and decided to turn this hobby into a business. While I only have the two products, I am already working on additional sauces as well as other products such as potatoes chips.

I have only recently discovered this site, within the last week. How naive of me, to not realize, such a site would be out there for hot sauce lovers. I’m sure this site could have saved me from a lot of growing pains. I’ve submitted both products to other sites for reviews and will do the same here. I will also be submitting in the competition this year.

I’m offering my spice at half price when you purchase a bottle of the hot sauce. The promotional code is CHHP. I know you guys will love this sauce and I cannot wait to hear feedback from enthusiasts.

First of all welcome.
I do know Cajun a cultural thing, but isn't it too much like "Cajohn"?
Anyway, the site is looking good. so... what's in that sauce of yours? :)

Omri said:
First of all welcome.
I do know Cajun a cultural thing, but isn't it too much like "Cajohn"?
Anyway, the site is looking good. so... what's in that sauce of yours? :)

I don't think so. Honestly, I never really heard of CaJohn's until I was registering my trademark. Growing up in New Orleans I only used local sauces.

As far as what's in the sauce...well, you'll just have to see for yourself.

cajunheat said:
I don't think so. Honestly, I never really heard of CaJohn's until I was registering my trademark. Growing up in New Orleans I only used local sauces.

As far as what's in the sauce...well, you'll just have to see for yourself.
I'm assuming it's not a secret, right? was just asking about the type of sauce. ;)

Omri said:
I'm assuming it's not a secret, right? was just asking about the type of sauce. ;)

Of course it's not a secret; it's listed right under the ingredients. Right now, I only have the one hot sauce and dry spice.

Best of luck with everything, great site. You sound very passionate about your products thats half the battle won.

Welcome to the group. Checked out the website..."Eat like a freak"....hehe, yep, that discribes well over 90% of our forum members, you'll fit in just right.

Olso like the labels, very cartoony.

Back