• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

the packet said ghost peppers

ok what are these? don't seem to have any heat.
10551540_10202817264727990_5344448756931330897_o.jpg

10479148_10202817264607987_3787368620626723904_o.jpg

Nope, definitely not Ghost peppers... Wish I could say what they are, but I'm drawing a blank...

Looks like corrupted genetics (random cross)... probably not even involving bhut genetics.

Where did you acquire your seeds from?  Ive encountered people who will refer to any "super-hot" pepper as a "ghost pepper."  And so such a person might save the seeds from their scorpion plants and call the seeds "ghost pepper seeds."  !?!?!

I got them from Shelby's Greenhouse here in Midwest City. I think now they are also a furniture consignment store...lol. https://sites.google.com/site/shelbyfurniture/home 
All of those peppers came off the same bush...I have 4 plants, think I'll just pull them up. Those were just the 1st seeds I bought before I knew better. I have some good seeds from Pepperlovers.com, which is what my other 50+ plants are, so I think I'm good. Those were just the 1st ones I planted and it sucks to have to wait that long for the plant to produce junk....live and learn.

I have no clue what those are

for future reference....and I don't know where these seeds came from...but specifically for the Bhut Jolokia, I would definitely get them from the source that had them tested for the world record...the Chili Pepper Institute at NMSU....not saying other seed suppliers aren't good, just saying that for the Bhut, I would go to the source that got them certified...

Back