vendor Sm1nts2escape's peppers

I kept seeing the ads on the forums for SFRB and couldn't wait any longer to pick one up.  I chose to grab a box from Sm1nts2escape because it seemed like a good variety and I try to pick up at least 1 box from someone I've never ordered from at least once a season.  Commication was great and I got my peppers within a few days.  Box was crammed full of all sorts of spicy goodness

I should have posted this a few days ago but things have been crazy as usual.  Some pods are already missing but this is what I have left of the haul I was sent last week.  Every pepper arrived edible, one or two were starting to get soft so I just ate them right away. But man, some of those pods are GINORMOUS!  I've been putting them in grilled cheese sammiches (try it if you don't already).
fRkeA3N.jpg

Check out this pod, it was almost as big as Yuki's tennis ball... I am kind of afraid of it...
gga8hb9.jpg

So if you see an ad in the forum for these pods don't be shy! Great stuff here!

Thanks... She really wanted to eat that pod.  I kept trying to give her the tennis ball back and she kept trying to steal the pod.  o.0

Put one of the brown ghost peppers in my lunch today, after trying the reaper this weekend I barely noticed the ghost through most of the meal, and then got one piece that just seemed to attack my mouth halfway through... had my nose running good. :)  Thanks again for the pain!

Geeeeeeve it to her!

I trained a beautiful pit to eat spicey food once, you just need a reasonably curious dog and a bowl of milk/yogurt.

Eating from the same bowl of Sriracha beef strips is a great bonding experience :rofl:

Back