• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Bug gun ..

Ha! I was expecting something like a Barrett .50 or a Dillon minigun! That looks like fun. Get it sighted in before you start your DWC, and you'll have no problem with fungus gnats!

edit: OK, so three hours after I posted this ^ I re-read the original post only to realize it says Bug gun. Not Big gun. I am a dumbass.

edit again: Now I can't stop picturing some dude, dressed like Walter Sobchak shooting up his living room trying to kill a mosquito with a gatling gun. I am still a dumbass.

thats so funny, my friend had an old crossman 760 airgun we used to use like that when we were teens, we would muzzle load the salt in after it was pumped and cocked worked great!! was fun too

SL3 said:
Ah yes, I need one for my office. "Say hello to my little friend!"
more like say goodbye to my little friend MUHahhaha!!! :lol:

the "NEW" wore off
Yah know the "GOT TO HAVE"/"COOL TOY"
Means whatever it was, wasnt as interesting nor held interest value very long

Common Texas slang term :)

Is this going to be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?

Doom-BFG-9000.jpg

Huh.

When I clicked the on the thread, I was expecting a discussion about which guns would go in a bug-out bag. Guess I should not jump to conclusions. :D

As to my original thought, this would go in my bug out bag if I actually had a bag.

20140122_183430.jpg

You should also look into PCP Air Rifles,great thing to have when the bullets run out
My FX Bobcat is nothing to sneeze at I'll promise,it has loads of FPE in .25 cal

That's alright Jeff, I was way off as well XD

I though you meant something like this, that can actually shoot beneficial bugs onto your plants :rofl:

419edd51-46d4-4e7e-89de-23c89b11d91b.gif

I think Koppert has one too, but it's not as awesomesauce as this.

Jeff H said:
Huh.

When I clicked the on the thread, I was expecting a discussion about which guns would go in a bug-out bag. Guess I should not jump to conclusions. :D

As to my original thought, this would go in my bug out bag if I actually had a bag.

20140122_183430.jpg
Nice shield!!... I conceal carry either my Ruger LCP or my S&W MP40C that is fitted with crimson trace laser and Apex DCAEK internals and trigger...

Wont werk,its Fisher Price in design an construction
Eating a can of refried black beans and several pickled eggs would insure superior FPE
Slinging salt chunks would then be of no issue

Back