Chilli Film

Hi

I am making a branded online film for an international courier company.

What are we doing? 

Getting a much-loved local product (a chilli sauce) made by a small business in the Caribbean into into the hands of one person from as many countries in the world as we can, so they can film themselves or members of their family tasting it for the first time, and then send that film to us.  Thereby making the sauce “World Famous”, and showing this in a way that is human and charming.

If you agree to participate, we will make a nominal payment of £50 by bank transfer or Western Union Money Transfer for your efforts and your written agreement that we may use your clip within in our film, or embedded in the company's website.  If your film is used as such, we will be able to make an additional payment to you.

We will ship and supply the chilli sauce at no cost to you.

This film is a demonstration of the company's ability, through its huge logistical networks and its people, to realise the dreams and ambitions of a small business helping their business to grow.

If you are interested in appearing in this film please let me know and I will send you more details

Many Thanks

Ben

"...amazing product demonstration..."
"...to realize the dreams and ambitions of a small business..."

Aw, hell.  You must be one of those marketing monkey types.  :liar:

Drop the buzzwords and hype, and you just might get someone to play ball.

Back