• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

New discovery, Defcon is gluten-free!

Well, we just got the results back from the food scientists, and Defcon Sauces are Gluten-Free! Not that that may matter to a majority of you guys, but to a few select individuals it's huge. I've been told by a couple people who are gluten intolerant that the gluten-free areas in supermarkets are filled with food that all tastes like cardboard. Well, at least now the cardboard will taste good! :shock:

I'm happy to hear that you have eliminated the glutens from your life. Maybe I should hire me one of them there food scientists people to learn me how to git rid of the glutens in my life.
I just happen to be one of those "gluten intolerant" people myself. For example...my in-laws, originally from Jersey, always seem to have a knack of showing up at our door unannounced, then they procede to tell us how hungry they are. Let the feeding begin!!
Once they have finished eating just about everything we have in the house, they always have the nerve to say, GEEZ we feel so bloated! This is when I always want to say, if ya weren't such freekin glutens you wouldn't be so bloated! Then they bless us with their Methane Monsters for the rest of their stay with us!

So now you know why the Cap'n is Gluten Intolerant. OK, now I'm done. 😉

Cap'n, we here Defcon HQ appreciate you sharing that with us (my stomach is still hurting from laughing). My wife laughed so hard, she created her own Methane Monster, which seems to be befriending my capsaicin-based homunculus. Man, this is getting downright scary. :fireball:

What are you talking about???

And why do you say things like that to me when the resident specialty food consultant is out on the road???

T

You know, you left yourself WIDE open for an awesome comeback with that last statement But, as my empathy dictates this time, I shall refrain...Man, that would have been a good one too. :lol:

Back