• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor my first 1200w 4x8 indoor grow looking for advice

hey guys n gals.
im in the process of setting up a 4x8 tent with 2 600w hps for a soil grow and for the bushes i have in the garden now. im using a 6 inch inline fan with air cooled hoods and i plan on 5 gal pails for them once they are ready to re pot. growing scorpions reapers ghosts and 7 pots ect. im up in canada so the snow will fly pretty soon and i really want to do this right on setup and not have any major issues after they are in. any tips or tricks or suggestions would be very much appreciated and you will get a bunch of ?s from me in the threads as well.
thanks
mel

A little more specific information? You can take advantage of the cool air outside, but only to a point, harsh Albertan winter will hamper your bulbs efficiency and lower dark cycle temps. If you're mechanically savvy, a heat pump style system with bare bulb would probably suit you better, but thats the limit of my knowledge there. FWIW, there are more indoor environment experts on a growers forum like ICmag. If you go that route, don't bother with stoner forums like Rollitup or Grasscity.

Back