• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pink Tiger From Gaby Bronsztein

I have a Bhut X PDN that doesn't originate from Enrico but I'm looking forward to trying it.  It's a really slow growing plant. 

One thing I noticed about the flavor of the PDN is the intense floral aftertaste which I never have had for any other pepper, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the heavy anthocyanins (chemicals that cause the dark colorations).  Were you tasting the Pink Tiger more than usual for a few hours after the fact?

ikeepfish said:
I have a Bhut X PDN that doesn't originate from Enrico but I'm looking forward to trying it.  It's a really slow growing plant. 

One thing I noticed about the flavor of the PDN is the intense floral aftertaste which I never have had for any other pepper, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the heavy anthocyanins (chemicals that cause the dark colorations).  Were you tasting the Pink Tiger more than usual for a few hours after the fact?
I don't think it was more than usual. I think this pick tiger was a lot smaller than the norm so may not be as strong as I was expecting.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Beautiful peppers they are though

Are they homegrown KiNGDeNNiZ?

If so, you're the first one apart from Enrico i have seen with stribes on their pink tigers! Congrats :)

Back