• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Spreading The Pepper Love!

I brought the yellow morugas I got from Sadistic Pepper Co. to work and spread them like herpes. I ended up getting eight people to at least try them. Most ate just half (including me). Some ate less than half of one. But I did end up giving seeds to three people. I didn't get a chance to mention where I got them from (on video) because my coworker was just too eager and jumped right in, and I jumped with him. We were inundated with witnesses, so it was sort of chaotic. The guy running the video shut it off early, for whatever reason. But here's what we got. I did point them to where they could buy them online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfoDVzjc6EA

Nice video, Buzz! Thanks for putting it up, and thanks for referring them to me :) I'll let you know if I have any takers brave enough!

Buzz said:
No problem! I'm thinking I need to do a proper review video to make up for where this one is lacking.

That'd be awesome! If you decide to do a video review, I can't wait to see it :)

Very cool video. I just went through this at my work, but I watched several employees run for the restroom after eating only a slice of one of my peppers. I must say your crew seems a lot tougher.

That was me and my coworker Mike in the video... I'm on the right. Louisiana, baby. We like it hot.... I guess I should mention that he's the guy that introduced me to Dave's Insanity Sauce

I got a neighbor reeled in. It's his price for bumming too many cigarettes from me.

Buzz said:
I got a neighbor reeled in. It's his price for bumming too many cigarettes from me.

That'll teach him ;)

jimbo53 said:
Nice video Phil, I can't even get most of the guys I work with to try Jalapeno's on their hamburger.

They don't know what they're missing. Your care package is going out in an hour or so. I got a couple of these morugas in there, too. Sorry it took so long. Busy week!

Scoville DeVille said:
"I've got a video camera in the bathroom."

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Gonna be fartin' smoke rings.... lol

Back