very special box of pods SOLD

I have a full box of tepin x lemon drop f3s.. I haven't sold a single pod of these before and they are absolutely incredible! Also only seeds I ever sent anyone was the f2 seeds from the mother plant and I hurried up and planted there offspring! Sooo no one in the world has ever tried one besides me and my neighbors! I'm asking $20 because they are the only ones in the world and these are all I have! All I ask is you post here and claim your spot. US and PayPal only.. Pm me for info and I'll mail them first thing in the morning!!

Good luck cause they will go fast!
Mike

Are all those from the same plant?  Quit a variation in shape from F1 and F2 - mostly moving toward being broader at the shoulder and larger overall.

cone9 said:
Are all those from the same plant?  Quit a variation in shape from F1 and F2 - mostly moving toward being broader at the shoulder and larger overall.
No they are from 3 different plants but all 3 are exactly the same. I planted the 3 plants from the same pod though.. Anyway I think these are trying to revert back to the round shape. In all honesty they aren't my desired pheynotype and I was going to start them over.. I have the f2 isolated right now while the flowers are setting for another shot.

Been a bit since we talked Mike, but I have a small plant going right now from your f2 seeds you sent me! Going to have it going over the winter... If you have not tried these pods before, I suggest you buy the f3's now. The f1 and f2's were incredibly tasty and I'm sure these will be the same. Hurry before they're gone!

Back