event Zombie vs. Bikers Wing-Eating Deathmatch, 9/21!

There exists a man, a man like no other, his name is Michael Freedman. I've known this man for quite a few years. He is a dedicated member of the International Chili Society, the ICS, and Overlord for the NERCC Cookoff every year at Somers, CT. Over the years, myself and Maggie (My Awesome Wife Unit) have become very good friends, with not only Michael, but HIS Awesome Wife Unit Kat. Now, many know about our Defcon Wing-Eating Deathmatches, from the past 9 years. Well, to date, I have ALWAYS been present for every one of these events. However, on Sunday, September 21st, I will not be. I have made up a special little batch of this nasty sh*t for Mike's event. It's a Zombie/Biker Chilefest. I give Michael full permission to serve this latest batch of Gehenna Gruel for a Defcon Sauces Fully-Sanctioned Wing-Eating Deathmatch. I am unable to attend that day, but knowing this guy, he'll do it right. So, if anyone is interested, I have attached the banner that goes with the show. Trust me, this latest batch, blended with my own little Tincture of Tartarus, will let all the people present at the event know that I am truly there, in spirit.

As of last night:
 Ok, the 1st ever Custom Blended Zombie Deathmatch sauce has been completed. God Bless all who have to consume this Mephistophelean Medicament (ooh, I like the way that sounds). If anyone would like to possibly win the empty bottles (1 of 2 and 2 of 2, personally signed and numbered) of this nasty crap, well, just win the match.

Back