Anyone growing Bonda ma Jacques?

Marcus,

Sorry can't help your fresh pod request, either.  Based on some of the comments on THP, I was keen on these also.  Gary (Windchicken) said he liked the Bahamian Goat maybe a little better, as far as the yellow Caribbean peppers were concerned.  I still want to try the BMJ.  I just ordered BG and Bonda Ma Jacques seeds from Jungle Rain.  Not here yet.  I would be happy to send a few seeds your way. This year I did mostly super hots but next year I want to grow out some good tasting peppers of milder heat, like Aleppo, MoA, StarFish, Bahamian Goat, etc.

Jim

Yea ive had goats and they are pretty tasty and i appreciate the seed offer i'll let u know if i need any i have tons of seeds too ill be giving away i just have to go thru them to list what i have

Eeeeeeee! said:
I want to grow out some good tasting peppers of milder heat

I would classify Bonda as "almost superhot", very vigorous and productive plants!
My pods a couple of seasons ago:

Cya

Datil

Datil said:

I would classify Bonda as "almost superhot", very vigorous and productive plants!
My pods a couple of seasons ago:

Cya

Datil

I wouldn't put them anywhere near superhot.. delicious pods though. Mine came out a bit larger than yours.. just a tad shorter than fataliies and less jagged. Same bright yellow colour as a fatalii. I have loads, KC, but I'm afraid shipping cross border wouldn't work in your favour.

Great sauce pepper that you can add a lot of for a strong pepper flavour... or bacon-wrapped stuffed poppers!

Back