• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

WATCH ME REVIEW THE FATALLI! (New Reviewer seeking support from fellow chili heads!)

Welcome to the forum.  Nice review.  Fatalli's do get hotter than Habanero's—Your's wasn't packing much heat though.  I look forward to seeing you review some deadly varities!  I'd love to ship you some of my superhot pods, but your Customs department would never let them through.

Oh man, I want you to try one of mine. The first ripe one I had this year ripped me to shreds. Good luck on your grow this year and I hope you can get the full experience down the road!

Cool. I've been growing fataliis for many as they are a favorite. That is definitely a small, plump looking fatalii - looks kinda like a datil (similar flavor profile with less heat). A big, wrinkly fatalii definitely kicks my butt way more than a hab.

One of if not my favourite varieties. Keep the vids coming mate it's nice to hear a familiar accent :flamethrower:

Are you planning on doing sauce tests in the future or are you sticking with pods? Jonah and Butch T vids should be "fun". :rofl:

Back