New to Posting here

Hi, I am a fellow chili enthusiast. :) I have visited here on several occasions when doing curiosity and recipe research, but I decided to make an account and say hi.

So Hi!

I have loved spicy food for the last 20 years or so, and over time progressively aquired a taste for hotter and hotter stuff, once I got to the point that local establishments no longer provided what I wanted I had to move on to special peppers and sauces. Just got my taste of carolina reapers this last week, whew man, them thar peppers are potent! Also my wife has some health issues we are researching some natural type of foods to supplement her diet with, hoping to find more info on how super hots might lend some help for her. Anyway so Hi!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Welcome_Sign___PLZ_by_Mirz123.gif
from India
_wave__by_royaba-d31cibr.gif

:welcome: From Missouri, Peppers offer many healthy benefits, they are packed with vitamins and minerals, the Capsaicin oil helps to protect the digestive system, and helps to prevent certain cancers along with lowering blood sugars  and raw has very little to none in calories. It is used in several medicines for pain so with all that going for it, you can't go wrong eating peppers. 

Back