• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 pot Bubblegum grow log

Hi fellow members, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Starting a grow log of some 7 pot Bubblegums seeds I got from a fellow member, plenty of pics coming up.

Let's start a mini AMA.

Why did you choose to grow Bubblegum 7-pods?
How are you starting the seeds?
What medium are you planning on growing in?
Will you be using natural or artificial light?

Why did you choose to grow Bubblegum 7-pods? 
-I'm a fan of the 7 pod chili and love the different variety's so got pretty psyched when i say the Bubblegum strain.
How are you starting the seeds? 
-I started them in red party cups, with for 1/4 inch drainage holes, with this dirt mixture located next to this big tree on my from yard which EVERYTHING thrives on and the plants that grow out of this soil are neon green. So i figured id give it a shot with that stuff, It seems to be a mixture of soil and sand.
What medium are you planning on growing in?
-Maybe hydroponics, unsure yet.
Will you be using natural or artificial light? 
-Was gonna start off under the LED's my reapers started out on but decided to go all natural with these guys

Nice :) That soil that makes everything thrive sure sound like a great way to start seeds. If only you could bag some up and send some over here!

All natural is good but having said that seedlings seem to go really well at a young age under LED's. I'm sure you learnt that with your Reaper plant though.
I too am growing the BBG 7's this season, starting in party cups with not so fertile seed raising mix by the sound of it, have three up and they are currently bathing under the glorious rays from CFL as try as i might i cannot find my blue LED panel :/

Good luck with your grow mate and be sure to let the pics flow when they pop their heads up!

:cheers:

Back