• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Brazilian Ghost From Quick's Hot Spice

http://youtu.be/gp3Tdzqh07g
Brazilian Ghost From Quick's Hot Spice.

The creator Jose Renato in Brazil and that is the reason it's called " brazilian ghost"
Jose gave John Ford exclusive seeds and the deal they worked out
was simple John promised to have his creation tested for scoville
and average came back at 1.43 million tested at South west bio labs in new mexico
Renato crossed the bhut x douglah then grew that cross out for 2 years
before crossing that hybrid with a trinidad scorpion it is a unstable 3 variety hybrid.

www.quickshotspice.com

What better way to break a superhot vacation than to hit the ground running at 1.4 mill? I somehow missed your first review. I'll have to go back and check it out. I've only obliquely heard mention of this pepper online. It sounds like heat is what the cultivator must have been after as taste was such an afterthought. Respectable SHU at 1.4. Still, it sounds like it might have a hard time finding its place in the crowd at a somewhat common superhot heat profile but with an unmentionable taste. Interested to see if this stabilizes. Thanks for the review, man.

UrbanNoir75 said:
What better way to break a superhot vacation than to hit the ground running at 1.4 mill? I somehow missed your first review. I'll have to go back and check it out. I've only obliquely heard mention of this pepper online. It sounds like heat is what the cultivator must have been after as taste was such an afterthought. Respectable SHU at 1.4. Still, it sounds like it might have a hard time finding its place in the crowd at a somewhat common superhot heat profile but with an unmentionable taste. Interested to see if this stabilizes. Thanks for the review, man.
Heat was definitely on their mind. Thanks for watching! 

Thanks for sharing another great review with us James. Nothing like a 1.4 mil brazilian ghost to flush out the sinuses lol. This one is on my 2015 grow list

Back