Hello from Washington

Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to growing peppers and making sauces. As a lover of hot sauce I keep finding myself on this forum looking for recipes or insight. I've been a Homebrewer for years and want to learn other forms of fermentation. I also enjoy growing my own hops.

Thanks for having me!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Welcome to THP!

You are making beer? That's awesome! How much do you brew each year? And what kind of beer are you brewing? 
Being a beer lover myself, homebrewing always fascinated me, never actually tried it though, but some of my friends do. Tell us more about it. :)

Wolf1888 said:
Welcome to THP!

You are making beer? That's awesome! How much do you brew each year? And what kind of beer are you brewing? 
Being a beer lover myself, homebrewing always fascinated me, never actually tried it though, but some of my friends do. Tell us more about it. :)

I have been brewing for about 6 years. I brew around 100 gallons a year. I have a Wet hop IPA kegged currently and an American Brown ale in secondary. I brew 5 gallon all-grain batches currently, but I would like to increase my volume.

Feel free to PM me questions.

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to growing peppers and making sauces. As a lover of hot sauce I keep finding myself on this forum looking for recipes or insight. I've been a Homebrewer for years and want to learn other forms of fermentation. I also enjoy growing my own hops.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome!  You'll fit in fine around here Ronaldo.  

Especially awesome and sexy avatar ya got there by the way...

Back