Defcon Sauces 9th Annual NFL Season Sale is ON!

Ok, I know many of you are waiting (in the wings) for our 9th Annual Defcon Sauces NFL Season Sale. Well, here it is! Sorry for the delay, we've had a ton of stuff going on (mostly Defcon stuff, with a healthy smattering of personal stuff). As we have every year for nearly a decade, we are offering ALL individual items at 20% off, yes TWENTY, and this includes QUARTS!

[SIZE=14pt]Grab all of our stuff for a stupidly low cost, INCLUDING our newest product,The Contaminated Soil, a Fine New Jersey product, an exquisite blend of 8 peppers, which has recently really taken off. Whether it be on a pork tenderloin, or rimming a tequila shot, that stuff has proven to be as versatile as duct tape. [/SIZE]

Just use the Coupon Code NFL2014 to get the 20% off savings!

(Does not include gift sets or clothing)

DEFCON Creator said:

Ok, I know many of you are waiting (in the wings) for our 9th Annual Defcon Sauces NFL Season Sale. Well, here it is! Sorry for the delay, we've had a ton of stuff going on (mostly Defcon stuff, with a healthy smattering of personal stuff). As we have every year for nearly a decade, we are offering ALL individual items at 20% off, yes TWENTY, and this includes QUARTS!

[SIZE=14pt]Grab all of our stuff for a stupidly low cost, INCLUDING our newest product,The Contaminated Soil, a Fine New Jersey product, an exquisite blend of 8 peppers, which has recently really taken off. Whether it be on a pork tenderloin, or rimming a tequila shot, that stuff has proven to be as versatile as duct tape. [/SIZE]

Just use the Coupon Code NFL2014 to get the 20% off savings!

(Does not include gift sets or clothing)

It's a shame i just ordered some of your sauce last week for the first time and it showed up yesterday, should have waited a week  ;)  j/k.  On the bright side i tried the Clockwing Orange last night on some wings and it was outstanding, probably the best wing sauce i have ever had.  I also ordered the Defense condition 1 and i am looking forward to trying that real soon.

Back