• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I got some free seeds for canada people

Hey it have been a great first season of growing hot peppers  and I want to share the love back.

Sorry If I dont include other country but paying the shipping for all of u would bankrupt me. 

Maximum of 1 bag of each kind per person. ( Dont get stuff u wont grow please so other can have too )

I have the follow seeds :

9x fresno 4 left
7x cayenne 5 left
10x brazilian starfish ( not much seed in those little fellas so low quantity for those) 1 left
10x yellow 7 pot     1 left
5x chocolate 7 pot 0 left

I got also 2 samples of secret seeds that ill give to 2 random people :P
2x secret seeds   1 left

Just reply to this post saying which one u want and private message me your address. 

Share the peppers love guys! 

Hi there.  Thanks for this great offer, and if possible, I would like the following:
Fresno
Brazilian Starfish
7 Pot Yellow

Thank you very much.

Hello and thanks for the generosity! I would love some fresno, brazilian starfish & yellow 7 pot, if you don't mind shipping to Ontario. Nice to see fellow Canadian growers.

Im out of starfish now clint got the last one when ill make my next hot sauce with starfish ill dry the seed and stock up on those fellas

Sent pm. Thanks for the gracious offer! I grew peppers for the first time this year... Only jalapeños and ghost peppers.... Would love to try some of these more exotic types if you don't mind sharing!

Wow! Thanks for telling me about this awesome offer of yours! What you are doing is awesome, I hope you know that.

I'll gladly take some yellow 7 pot, chocolate 7 pot, and fresno! 
Can't wait for next season to start growing these! :) Thanks!!!

ajtudela said:
Self addressed, stamped bubble envelope. 

Cheapest shipment

I dont think it really worth it for u, u should try pepperlover.com . She have better seed than me, free shipping, no cross pollination, true seed ( mine are not 100% sure ) , and only 2$ per package.  

Back