for-sale Fresh Pods for sale you pick make offer! UPDATED

Although I have a couple of auctions going I will still entertain offers I have a ton of huge beautiful pods just picked fresh yesterday I want to sale these while they are still nice and firm. These are beautiful pods organically grown many varities to choose from with more coming everyday. Still waiting for the caps to turn red on many of the bubblegums and for the primo's and reapers to turn red but I have the following to choose from

Jigsaw
Jigsaw*
Red Devils Tongue -lots
Yellow Devils Tongue
Chocolate Devils Tongue -lots
Brazillian Ghost
Yellow Primo - getting low
Ice Scream - getting low
Yellow Bhut - lots
Chocolate Naga Hybird
Naga Viper
Chocolate Morouga
Aji Rojo
Jays Peach Bhut** - OUT
Reapers - low

So if you're looking for a SFRB, MFRB, LFRB, or just one or two pods make me an offer, I want these gone in a few days while fresh I'll seed and dry the rest. I will listen to any resonable offer !

Awesome pods! Been following your grow log for a while (just delurking now though), since I'm right across the river from you (Brush Prairie) and grew a ton of Caribbean Reds myself this summer. 

I'd love to purchase an SFRB of the following (or whatever you have left). $15 acceptable?

Jigsaw
Brazilian Ghost
Reaper
Chocolate Moruga
Yellow Primo

Peppers arrived today! 

20140930_114244.jpg

Everything looks great. Tried a piece of Reaper and it blew my socks off. Awesome work Robin!

20140930_114641.jpg

Back