• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Mixed SFRB ID Help

So i got these from Ignite, and as far as I know he only grew the following superhots (I think there are some mid-hots in here) this year, which should narrow the list.

Carolina Reaper
Defcon 7
Rennie Red
Rennie Brown
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Bubblegum
7 Pot Brain Strain Red
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
7 Pot Douglah
007 7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpion Green
SB7J
Lemon Habanero (mid-hot)
MOA Scotch Bonnetts (mid-hot)

I'm pretty sure G is (and spotted throughtout) given its hallmark "pimpled" characteristics with spines and a winding short terminating tail are all Reapers. I also think the F are 7 Pot Jonahs (I've recieved some of these from Ignite earlier). On the fence about the others, and wanted to know sooner than Ignite might respond for a roomate challenge. Any ideas?

mixedsfrb_id_1316_zps43b88b07.jpg

I'm pretty sure A is a 7 Pot White, as there was one of them in my box. Have you sent him the picture? He id mine for me.

H looks like my Rennie Red.

E might be Rennie Brown.

Orekoc said:
I'm pretty sure A is a 7 Pot White, as there was one of them in my box. Have you sent him the picture? He id mine for me.

H looks like my Rennie Red.

E might be Rennie Brown.
If that pale yellow/"white" one (A) is a 7 Pot, I'll be surprised. I ate that one and it had a low Habanero level heat. i thought it might be a White Habanero, or a Peruvian White Lightning Habanero, but the phenotypical shapes of these don't mach. It's possible they're just shaped slightly different, or if in the ground more than two seasons with proximity, they may be crossed. No idea. i think you're right about the Rennies. I shot him over the same pic, so hopefully I'll find out when he's back on.

Ok he hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I'm going to guess the orange-red C and the other orangeish colored pod near the top right are both Defcon 7s. I'll also call the yellow B and the other close right 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow. Still don't know about D, E, and H for sure, but I'll defer to Orekoc on E being a Brown Rennie.

UrbanNoir75 said:
Ok he hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I'm going to guess the orange-red C and the other orangeish colored pod near the top right are both Defcon 7s. I'll also call the yellow B and the other close right 7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow. Still don't know about D, E, and H for sure, but I'll defer to Orekoc on E being a Brown Rennie.
Give him time. Ask again, after a few days.

I was going with A being a white 7 pot also, but B doesn't have the typical brain shape. As they are all close together I really can't get a feel for the shapes you almost need to spread them out so that you can match them up with each other also I really don't see any reapers unless they are non typical and off shaped, but there again they need to be spread out so you can tell what they look like better.

Back