Hello from Waldorf, Maryland

Hi, Everyone!

I'm Paul. I've been freaquenting the forum a lot more lately and finally caved to creating a profile to contribute to the threads. The first thing I do? I went to the forum ads page and ordered 3 boxes of peppers from 3 different people. lol. I need to be restrained or I'll end up with too many peppers at a time. HAHAHA.

This year was my first time growing peppers and I found it really rewarding and a great hobby. So Ive been focusing less on my other passion which is trees. specifically Conifers and Acers. well yea I go to school next to the USNA so my love for plants has been cultivated for a while now. I can think of something I could see myself working with for years without getting bored now when I cannot stomach my major any longer. 

My favorite pepper is Fish because of how cool they look, the taste, and history of it got me hooked with farmers market diving for local heirloom plants and veggies.

If you want to know more about me just ask.
I'd love to talk with all you chiliheads

-Paul

Welcome Paul, I am Max from Woodbridge, Va. I understand your interest in trees as well. I am planting a Great Sequoia in my yard in the spring.

Max

Welcome_Sign___PLZ_by_Mirz123.gif
 from India 
_wave__by_royaba-d31cibr.gif

Back