• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Goat Peppers

Jdee

Extreme Member
Goat peppers are coming in real nice. They sure grow faster than the Supers hots I have tried.
Big leaves and pods. They are odd, they are Dark and splotchy under the leaves but seem to be growing fine.
Nice and hot great flavor. Fun to grow seeing such fast progress...
Video is from today..  
The odd color under the leaves is at the end of the video not sure whats up with that maybe they just do that.
http://youtu.be/M4ftzERoqVM

Nice looking peppers and plant. I hope to grow them next year it's good to hear they progress faster than superhots. Do you have them in the ground or in a pot?

They are in Grow bags 5 gal root pots I thinks thats what they were called and one big one in a trash can with lots of drilled holes. It seem the bigger the pot the faster they grow. I got one Pod from Andros  in June so from seed then till now just seems fast to me. Fun stuff. 
Might be the only peppers I grow from now on.
pots.jpg

This one looks odd the others are smaller and thinner, same colors though but the others are in smaller pots.
All plants are from the seeds from one pod my biz partner brought back from the field behind his house in the photos I posted.
I did try two of the ones from the smaller pots and They tasted the same as the original from Andros...
Work great for my cooking :P  Nice size to cook with.... Yum
bgoat.jpg

Back