• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Thanks THP for the great sauces!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to THP for the great sauces they sent to me as a gift, really appreciated! 

THP_giveawaysauce.JPG

The sauces are, from left to right:
Incinerator - by Heatseekers Chilli
Red Death - by Mayhem Mike's
Pitbull - by Jungle Rain
Devil's Choice - by Richi   (does anybody knows anything about it? The bottle's in german, and I can't find them on google)

I will try to post reviews on them. Thanks again for the discovery!

The Hot Pepper said:
Looks like you got the Extreme pack, lol. Good luck with that heat. :fire:

The last sauce is by a fantastic Austrian saucemaker! Here is the site: http://www.firelandfoods.at/

PS. Do I know how to pack a SMALL box or WHAT?!

Thanks again! And yeah, you DO know how to pack a small box, I wasn't expecting FOUR sauces to fit in there! Well done, and thanks for the generosity!!!

Scoville DeVille said:
That Incinerator is no joke. Try it first by dipping a toothpick in it. Good Red Jonah 7 flavor tho.

Seriously. It's friggen :hot:

Nice collection!

Sadly (happily) for me, I didn't follow your advice... OUCH! I did a spoon full, no regrets!! This sauce is delicious, though!

A spoonful!? Dear lawd if I did that amount of incinerator I would keel over. ' Spect brother!

It has pure cap crystals as an ingredient, you are a mad man!

:flamethrower:

Wolf1888 said:

Thanks again! And yeah, you DO know how to pack a small box, I wasn't expecting FOUR sauces to fit in there! Well done, and thanks for the generosity!!!

Sadly (happily) for me, I didn't follow your advice... OUCH! I did a spoon full, no regrets!! This sauce is delicious, though!
A SPOON FUL?!?!???  :eek:  see story below~~~

Garretts Bitch said:
A spoonful!? Dear lawd if I did that amount of incinerator I would keel over. ' Spect brother!

It has pure cap crystals as an ingredient, you are a mad man!

:flamethrower:
Yes, it does.

Wolf1888 said:
Yeah, the real regrets came tonight, unable to sleep because my stomach hurts like hell. Fun times! :D
But yeah, this IS a wicked hot sauce, but god it's good!

I'm not sure which batch of Incinerator you have, but I made (co-packed) that sauce for Wildfire Chilli for several years, until Candice sold her business recently.  I had a bottle of Incinerator in the refer along with another bottle of a mild/medium red jalapeno sauce...you see where I'm going with this....  It was not in the small bottle like you have, both bottles were larger un-labeled sauce bottles. 

I made some English Muffin mini-pizzas, 'Dude grabbed a bottle and splashed on a couple big splooges, took a big bite...(he probably got 2 teaspoons....Holy CRAP!!!!!  He kept saying IT's Hot...and I'm like.... No it's not...it's the mild jalapeno sauce...  He passed out on the kitchen floor.  I thought he was having a freakin' heart attack!  I was seconds away from calling 911 when he roused up. 

Well, I couldn't believe that the mild jalapeno sauce make him pass out, so I got a spoon and downed a teaspoon......OMFG!!!!   now I'm curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor!

Your other sauces look really good also~  ENJOY!!!!

salsalady said:

I'm not sure which batch of Incinerator you have, but I made (co-packed) that sauce for Wildfire Chilli for several years, until Candice sold her business recently.  I had a bottle of Incinerator in the refer along with another bottle of a mild/medium red jalapeno sauce...you see where I'm going with this....  It was not in the small bottle like you have, both bottles were larger un-labeled sauce bottles. 

I made some English Muffin mini-pizzas, 'Dude grabbed a bottle and splashed on a couple big splooges, took a big bite...(he probably got 2 teaspoons....Holy CRAP!!!!!  He kept saying IT's Hot...and I'm like.... No it's not...it's the mild jalapeno sauce...  He passed out on the kitchen floor.  I thought he was having a freakin' heart attack!  I was seconds away from calling 911 when he roused up. 

Well, I couldn't believe that the mild jalapeno sauce make him pass out, so I got a spoon and downed a teaspoon......OMFG!!!!   now I'm curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor!

Your other sauces look really good also~  ENJOY!!!!

Hahaha! Your story is amazing! Your friend must be scared for life! :P

Wolf1888 said:

Hahaha! Your story is amazing! Your friend must be scarred for life! :P
:lol: wolf~!  FIFY!

'Dude is SalsaDude, my husband.  There's also SalsaKid.  That, with the dog, rounds out our family.  I forget that people may not know who I'm referring to, sorry about that~

Hubby and Kid have been cautious of anything I ask them to sample or taste.  They've been (literally) burned too many times.  I can't blame them.  But there's always my Bro-in-law  (Hubby's younger brother).  He's been victim VOLUNTEER taste tester since the original salsa days 20 years ago.  And 20 years later....I can still get him to "try this, it's not that hot.  TRUST ME!"

:rofl:

salsalady said:
:lol: wolf~!  FIFY!

'Dude is SalsaDude, my husband.  There's also SalsaKid.  That, with the dog, rounds out our family.  I forget that people may not know who I'm referring to, sorry about that~

Hubby and Kid have been cautious of anything I ask them to sample or taste.  They've been (literally) burned too many times.  I can't blame them.  But there's always my Bro-in-law  (Hubby's younger brother).  He's been victim VOLUNTEER taste tester since the original salsa days 20 years ago.  And 20 years later....I can still get him to "try this, it's not that hot.  TRUST ME!"

:rofl:

Haha sorry I don't know everybody here just yet, I'm fairly new in the community :P

Sounds like you have a spicy family! Haha!

No Worries, Wolf...   It's all guuud and it was my bad for not remembering that we have new members on THP every day, and they don't know all the background and nicknames etc other members who have been on THP longer may know and recognize.   I hope you got the FIFY (Fixed It For You) about the scared/scarred joke, and that especially applies to my Bro-in-law that I talked about.  

20 years later......I can still sucker him in to trying new things.  Love It!

Back