I LIKE FRIED TATORS!!! ~closed~

Lol.. Sooo.. I'm Bored!

I deided to start this post for one lucky THP member. I picked that title cause your going to be one fried tator when you eat these pods.

Rules: less is better and US only

You must be a noob and have less than 50 posts, joined thp in the last 3 months (July, August or September) and never gotten seeds or pods from me before.

If anyone knows this person from fb or another gardening forum and they grow chillies please speak up as this offer is for noobs only!!!

All i ask is you try all the pods, pull some seeds and try to grow a bad ass garden next year. I put in 2 pods each (except goats weed) in hopes that you get a better chance at self pollinated seed as all these pods are open polinated. If i was you i would dry them seperatly and plant seeds from each pod. Thats just me though.

Now for the goodies!!

One quick problem.. Bottom left corner is kracken scorpion and i decided not to include them as they are soft and the box was too full to stuff them in. I apologize for that. I took the pic, labled all the pods and sealed the box already so theres no chance of changing the pic.

Anyway top right to left

7 pot Yellow primo
7 pot Red primo
Brazilian ghost
Carolina reaper
Goats weed

Second row right to left

7 pot Yellow billy boy douglah
7 pot Douglah
Naga viper
7 pot Brainstrain
Pink tiger

Third row right to left

Bohemian goat
Douglah x ts f5
Defcon 7
VV7 scorpion (GOOGLE ME)
7 pot peanut

Last row

Kracken (not included sorry again)
Daisy cutter
Chocolate scorpion
7 pot white

So if you fit this criteria post here and you will be an offical fried tator cause I'm sending you these free of charge!

BE THE FIRST TO POST AND I'LL PM THE WINNER!

GO!!!

Pods will be mailed tomorrow if we get a lucky noob before i go to work..

smileyguy697 said:
It's that bad with a little milk. Lol.. Thats how i got started.

Thanks for all the kind replys guys!
That bad or not bad?  Because I think I might need a whole lot of milk!  I am working myself up from thai chilis, next year red moruga scorpion (generously donated seeds from someone on here).  I think I am in for a huge surprise. 

sdambr said:
That bad or not bad?  Because I think I might need a whole lot of milk!  I am working myself up from thai chilis, next year red moruga scorpion (generously donated seeds from someone on here).  I think I am in for a huge surprise. 
Not that bad. Lol.. Glad you pointed that out. Honestly they are hot as hell but once you build a tolerance you'll be snacking on those thai chillies in the garden. Just remember to start small.

Back