• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Lies, Tales, and Exaggerations

I'm DrUnk, so I'm gonna tell a story...again.

If you think you can keep up, and you have a Story to tell. Tell us here.

Or, if your just drunk and you wanna ramble uninterupted. do it here

Circa. 2004 or maybe it was 05............and yea, as a mater uh fact, I am the kinda dork that likes to drop names...is therea problem?

So my homie calls me, and says "hey me and the band are on break for a few days between shows. We're all over at my peeps place" (his parents place right across the creek from me).
"Pato Banton's over here. I told him about you guys and our local poker nights. He say's he wants to play with some Real rounders. I already called Nutree, he should be at your house in a few minutes. Me and two other band mates are gonna play as well so we should have a pretty good game." "Sounds cool to me Coot, I got no problem taking Pato's money". we have a good laugh about it. Soon there's a knock at my door and Nutree is ducking through the jam. "So whats up? how much money you think Pato, has?" again a good laugh."Dude I cant wait to smoke froth with Pato". "HEY! don't get starstruck by this muthaf**ker, Nutree". "I've met him before, he aint shit. He'll probably take two hits of your purp, and bow out of the game". "Daaaamn dude, why you dissin on Pato"? "Ah, never mind. Bet yer ass falls in the creek tonight". "Sheeit, you know I got that long stride, I'll jump the whole creek. I don't need no hop scotch rocks, like you." Knock knock........knock, Somehow Nutree and I both have dry feet. "Whas up, whas up" we get welcomed in, hugs and such. A hottie standing in front of the fridge, with the door open asks if we want whissskey sours. "Hell, yea" Nutree says. No need for my response. We journey into the dining room, to see the table. Already clad with cocktails, a ashtray with a couple of thumb size roaches, and the open briefcase with ceramic chips and four brand new unopened decks of bicycle cards. And Pato at the table, too good to get up and greet us at the door with everyone else. He is literally wearing a white f**king suit... LOL
We all sit down and introductions are made.
"Nutree, Pato. Pato, Nutree. Hogleg, Pato. Pato, Hogleg. And even though he's shaking my hand like a limp rag, he hangs on a little long, and he's looking at me. And I can see his gears grinding away in his eyes. Suddenly Pato, snaps up from the table. "Nah...mon! Dee's jokers ere, are dem reeeal Huslers. Mi nah wanna play tanight". And he retreats to a back bedroom and slams the door. Not to be seen again that night. Right about then the dame with the silken voice sets mine and Nutree's, whisskey's in front of us and retreats to a different back room. Coot looks at me bewildered and says "what was that all about?" "I guess he still remembers his shoes getting pissed in". Coot, who loves Pato and was touring with him at the time. Can't help but start to die laughing. And spits out between cackles "What the f**k are you talking about"? "Well you remember when I was kicking it hard, with the Skunk Records crew?" "Yea" cackle cackle. Well Pato, jumped on a tour to do a couple shows with the LBDA. And one night, not ten minutes after he sang "I do not sniff the coke, I only smoke sensmilla"
Me and Dom (Dirty old Man) caught him smoking rocks in the bathroom backstage. LOL
"So Dom and Opie, Stole his shoes from his room later that night. And pissed in them and snuck them back, with out him knowing." By this time Coot, the horn player, and the bass player are nearly falling out of their chairs laughing and have tears streaming down there faces. "LOL...YOU f**kING ASSHOLE HOGLEG, YOU JUST RUINED THE REST OF THIS TOUR...LOL". Quik as a whip Coot snapped straight and looked at me as if he were gonna inform me of a death in the crew, and said "Now lets play some cards gentlemen". And started shuffling.

There. that only took me twoo hours, and half a bottle of 2-kila

:cheers:    THP

I love this place  :oops:

hey mod or Bosses, should I be putting this in hot topics?

This is the only time I will ever post a vid with Pato in it. Ever.

the bass player drummer and guitar player are from Mystic Roots.

http://youtu.be/RziahfKL_18

Back