Hello from Glendale, Arizona

Hey Guys,

I've been lurking here for a little while now and finally decided to join. My name is Andrew and I'm from Glendale, Arizona.

I've always been a fan of hot food/sauce/peppers, but have just recently started exploring different varieties than what are readily available at the grocery stores. I think my new goal in life is to try them all, haha.

I'm also an avid homebrewer, and love building/driving cars.

Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm glad to be a part of this great community and hope to be able to contribute as I learn more.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

And since everyone loves pictures, my idea of a great day

20131110_144624_zpsb509ab1f.jpg

Brewing, pork butt in the smoker, and there's a couple of pepper plants in the background :cool:

you will love it here.  

have you checked out the homebrew and smoking sections?  A good friend of mine is a memeber here HigherThisHeat has some thread about his award winning brew. 

sicman said:
you will love it here.  

have you checked out the homebrew and smoking sections?  A good friend of mine is a memeber here HigherThisHeat has some thread about his award winning brew. 

I already feel like I'm home :D

I've only skimmed through the homebrew and smoking sections, gotta check em out more in depth when I have more time. I have a feeling I'll be in there a lot though as both my beer and food have plenty of room for improvment. It's all about the journey though :beer:

Back